Address and Contact Details for Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada
Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada Address
- Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada
- “55 Metcalf Street, Suite 470”
- “Ottawa, ON K1P 6L5”
- Phone 1 : (+1) 613 236 9517
- Phone 2: (+1) 613 236 9518
- Fax : (+1) 613 230 4362
- Email : [email protected]
- Website : .
Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada Opening Hours
The Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada Office opening hours are:
Important Note: Please contact the Barbados Embassy in advance of any visit. The Barbados follows a mixture of Canada Public Holidays and Barbados National Holidays and these dates are subject to change on a regular basis. The Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada request that you contact them on (+1) 613 236 9518 prior to visiting so they may better prepared to assist you upon your arrival.
Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) 613 236 9517
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Canadian and Barbados Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Barbados Documentation
- Witnessing Canadian or Barbados Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Barbados
- or other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. Don’t simply show up in at “55 Metcalf Street, Suite 470” without an appointment as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada Services Offered
About the Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada
The Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Citizens of Barbados, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Barbados.
The Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Barbados economy, culture, sports and education.
- Barbados Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Barbados Citizenship. This may be for people of Barbados descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption.
- Specific contacts and information in Barbados – such as contacts for doing business in Barbados or Government departments to help you with your specific requirements.
- Barbados Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Barbados
- Barbados Passports – The Barbados takes applications for and delivers Barbados passports.
Visas and Passports for Barbados
Visas and Passports via the Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada
There are many different kinds of visas for Barbados. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Barbados Visas can take time to obtain. The Barbados Visa timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your Barbados visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Barbados
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Barbados looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Barbados Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Barbados passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your Barbados passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Contacting us prior to your visit to the Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your Barbados passport application or renewal.
Barbados Embassy Ottawa Canada Driving Directions