Address and Contact Details for Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada
Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada Address
- Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada
- “130 Albert Street, Suite 416”
- “Ottawa, ON K1P 5G4”
- Phone 1 : (+1) 613 236 5730
- Phone 2: (+1) 613 236 1312
- Fax : (+1) 613 236 8237
- Email : [email protected]
- Website : bolivianembassy.ca
Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada Opening Hours
The Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada Office opening hours are:
Important Note: Please contact the Bolivia Embassy in advance of any visit. The Bolivian follows a mixture of Canada Public Holidays and Bolivian National Holidays and these dates are subject to change on a regular basis. The Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada request that you contact them on (+1) 613 236 1312 prior to visiting so they may better prepared to assist you upon your arrival.
Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) 613 236 5730
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Canadian and Bolivia Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Bolivian Documentation
- Witnessing Canadian or Bolivian Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Bolivia
- or other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. Don’t simply show up in at “130 Albert Street, Suite 416” without an appointment as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada Services Offered
About the Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada
The Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Citizens of Bolivia, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Bolivian.
The Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Bolivia economy, culture, sports and education.
- Bolivia Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Bolivia Citizenship. This may be for people of Bolivian descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption.
- Specific contacts and information in Bolivia – such as contacts for doing business in Bolivia or Government departments to help you with your specific requirements.
- Bolivia Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Bolivia
- Bolivia Passports – The Bolivia takes applications for and delivers Bolivia passports.
Visas and Passports for Bolivia
Visas and Passports via the Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada
There are many different kinds of visas for Bolivia. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Bolivia Visas can take time to obtain. The Bolivia Visa timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your Bolivia visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Bolivia
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Bolivia looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Bolivian Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Bolivian passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your Bolivia passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Contacting us prior to your visit to the Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your Bolivia passport application or renewal.
Bolivian Embassy Ottawa Canada Driving Directions