Address and Contact Details for Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland
Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland Address
- Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland
- Kirchenfeldstrasse 88
- 3000 Berne 5
- Phone 1 : (+41) 31 357 32 00
- Phone 2: .
- Fax : (+41) 31 357 32 10
- Website : www.canadainternational.gc.ca/switzerland-suisse/
Connect with Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland on Social Media:
- Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland Facebook: .
- Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland Twitter: twitter.com/CanSwitzerland
Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland Opening Hours
The Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland Office opening hours are:
Important Note: Please contact the Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland in advance of any visit. The Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland follows a mixture of Canadian Public Holidays and Local National Holidays and these dates are subject to change on a regular basis. The Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland request that you contact them on (+41) 31 357 32 00, . or message them on Facebook: . or Twitter: twitter.com/CanSwitzerland prior to visiting in Tel Aviv so they may better prepared to assist you upon your arrival.
Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+41) 31 357 32 00 or .
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Canadian Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Documentation
- Witnessing CanadianDocuments
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas
The Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. Don’t simply show up in Tel Aviv without an appointment as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland Services Offered
The Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Canadians and international citizens needing help and assistance such as:
- General or specific information regarding the Canadian economy, culture, sports and education.
- Immigrating to Canada
- Canada Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Citizenship.
- Specific contacts and information in Canada – such as contacts for doing business in Canada or Government departments to help you with your specific requirements.
- The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications
- Canadian Passports
Visas and Passports for Canada
Visas and Passports via the Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland
There are many different kinds of visas for Canada. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Canada Visas can take time to obtain. The Canada Visa timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Check the current Canada Visa processing times here.
Passports for Citizens
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Contacting us prior to your visit to the Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your passport application or renewal.
Canadian Embassy in Bern Switzerland Driving Directions