Address and Contact Details for Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada
Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada Address
- Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada
- “Ave. Kohly, No. 259, e/ 41 y 43, Nuevo Vedado”
- “Ottawa, ON K2P 0G2”
- Phone 1 : (+1) 613 5623875
- Phone 2: .
- Fax : (+1) 613 5623878
- Email : [email protected]
- Website : www.mvz.cz/ottawa
Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada Opening Hours
The Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada Office opening hours are:
Important Note: Please contact the Czech Republic Embassy in advance of any visit. The Czech follows a mixture of Canada Public Holidays and Czech National Holidays and these dates are subject to change on a regular basis. The Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada request that you contact them on . prior to visiting so they may better prepared to assist you upon your arrival.
Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) 613 5623875
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Canadian and Czech Republic Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Czech Documentation
- Witnessing Canadian or Czech Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Czech Republic
- or other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. Don’t simply show up in at “Ave. Kohly, No. 259, e/ 41 y 43, Nuevo Vedado” without an appointment as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada Services Offered
About the Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada
The Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Citizens of Czech Republic, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Czech.
The Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Czech Republic economy, culture, sports and education.
- Czech Republic Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Czech Republic Citizenship. This may be for people of Czech descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption.
- Specific contacts and information in Czech Republic – such as contacts for doing business in Czech Republic or Government departments to help you with your specific requirements.
- Czech Republic Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Czech Republic
- Czech Republic Passports – The Czech Republic takes applications for and delivers Czech Republic passports.
Visas and Passports for Czech Republic
Visas and Passports via the Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada
Czech Republic Visas
There are many different kinds of visas for Czech Republic. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Czech Republic Visas can take time to obtain. The Czech Republic Visa timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your Czech Republic visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Czech Republic
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Czech Republic looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Czech Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Czech passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your Czech Republic passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Contacting us prior to your visit to the Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your Czech Republic passport application or renewal.
Czech Republic Embassy Ottawa Canada Driving Directions