Address and Contact Details for Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada
Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada Address
- Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada
- “17 Port Said Street, 5th Floor, Flat 501, Maadi”
- “Ottawa, ON K1P 5G4”
- Phone 1 : (+1) 212 416 4143
- Phone 2: (+1) 412 441 9914
- Fax : .
- Email : [email protected]
- Website : www.embaguatecanada.com
Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada Opening Hours
The Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada Office opening hours are:
Important Note: Please contact the Guatemala Embassy in advance of any visit. The Guatemalan follows a mixture of Canada Public Holidays and Guatemalan National Holidays and these dates are subject to change on a regular basis. The Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada request that you contact them on (+1) 412 441 9914 prior to visiting so they may better prepared to assist you upon your arrival.
Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) 212 416 4143
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Canadian and Guatemala Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Guatemalan Documentation
- Witnessing Canadian or Guatemalan Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Guatemala
- or other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. Don’t simply show up in at “17 Port Said Street, 5th Floor, Flat 501, Maadi” without an appointment as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada Services Offered
About the Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada
The Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Citizens of Guatemala, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Guatemalan.
The Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Guatemala economy, culture, sports and education.
- Guatemala Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Guatemala Citizenship. This may be for people of Guatemalan descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption.
- Specific contacts and information in Guatemala – such as contacts for doing business in Guatemala or Government departments to help you with your specific requirements.
- Guatemala Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Guatemala
- Guatemala Passports – The Guatemala takes applications for and delivers Guatemala passports.
Visas and Passports for Guatemala
Visas and Passports via the Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada
There are many different kinds of visas for Guatemala. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Guatemala Visas can take time to obtain. The Guatemala Visa timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your Guatemala visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Guatemala
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Guatemala looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Guatemalan Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Guatemalan passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your Guatemala passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Contacting us prior to your visit to the Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your Guatemala passport application or renewal.
Guatemalan Embassy Ottawa Canada Driving Directions