Address and Contact Details for Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada
Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada Address
- Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada
- “50 O’Connor street, Suite 1005”
- “Ottawa, ON K1M 0E3”
- Phone 1 : (+1) (514) 846-2223
- Phone 2: .
- Fax : (+1) (514) 921-1223
- Email : .
- Website : .
Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada Opening Hours
The Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada Office opening hours are:
Important Note: Please contact the Holy See Embassy in advance of any visit. The Holy See follows a mixture of Canada Public Holidays and Holy See National Holidays and these dates are subject to change on a regular basis. The Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada request that you contact them on . prior to visiting so they may better prepared to assist you upon your arrival.
Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) (514) 846-2223
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Canadian and Holy See Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Holy See Documentation
- Witnessing Canadian or Holy See Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Holy See
- or other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. Don’t simply show up in at “50 O’Connor street, Suite 1005” without an appointment as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada Services Offered
About the Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada
The Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Citizens of Holy See, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Holy See.
The Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Holy See economy, culture, sports and education.
- Holy See Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Holy See Citizenship. This may be for people of Holy See descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption.
- Specific contacts and information in Holy See – such as contacts for doing business in Holy See or Government departments to help you with your specific requirements.
- Holy See Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Holy See
- Holy See Passports – The Holy See takes applications for and delivers Holy See passports.
Visas and Passports for Holy See
Visas and Passports via the Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada
Holy See Visas
There are many different kinds of visas for Holy See. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Holy See Visas can take time to obtain. The Holy See Visa timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your Holy See visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Holy See
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Holy See looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Holy See Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Holy See passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your Holy See passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Contacting us prior to your visit to the Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your Holy See passport application or renewal.
Holy See Embassy Ottawa Canada Driving Directions