Immigrate to Canada as a metal products machine operator
Other metal products machine operators are in demand right across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer.
There are thousands of Other metal products machine operators just like you moving to Canada. Find out how to join them. Canada needs more Other metal products machine operators. If you are thinking about moving to Canada as a metal products machine operator, all the information you need is right here.
Other metal products machine operators are wanted in Canada
Did you know that Other metal products machine operators are one of the most in-demand jobs in Canada? Other metal products machine operators are in high demand in all 11 of Canada’s provinces and territories, and as a highly-skilled professional, you can expect to earn between $73500 and $99600 per year.
When considering Canada as your new home, there are not only numerous immigration options for you to choose from, but plenty of job opportunities too.
Jobs in Canada for Other metal products machine operators
One of the biggest questions when moving to Canada is “will I be able to find work as a metal products machine operator in Canada?”. The simple answer is Yes, you will! (Of course each Other metal products machine operators level of training and experience is a core factor, as is the case in any country.)
Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about jobs in Canada for Other metal products machine operators.
Is There Really a Demand for Other metal products machine operators in Canada?
Yes there is! As mentioned previously, you can immigrate to Canada as an experienced Other metal products machine operator with a high chance of finding employment in any of Canada’s 11 provinces. These job opportunities can be found in:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Over the next few years, it is estimated that there will be 22000 new jobs created due to expansion and a need for replacement as well as 29000 new positions for graduates and immigrants to fill who want to live and work in Canada.
This is why Canada needs Other metal products machine operators. You really can be moving to Canada as a metal products machine operator
How Much Do Other metal products machine operators Earn in Canada?
Salaries in Canada are very competitive and, as an experienced Other metal products machine operator, you can expect to earn between $73500 and $99600 per year.
How do I search for Other metal products machine operator positions in Canada?
Most Other metal products machine operator jobs in Canada are advertised online on jobs sites. Often, a code is used to identify Other metal products machine operator jobs. These codes are used across Canada to identify all kinds of occupations.
The codes are called NOC codes. The NOC code for Other metal products machine operator is 9418. There are a range of positions that are associated with Other metal products machine operators.
These are occupations many Other metal products machine operators also participate in. If you work in or are employed as any of the following positions, you are covered by the overarching noc code of 9418 for Other metal products machine operators
Other metal products machine operators operate one or more automatic or multi-purpose machines to produce a variety of metal parts and products such as wire mesh nails bolts and chains. They are employed by a wide variety of metal products manufacturing companies.;
Further Positions within the term of Other metal products machine operator include:
- Asbestos wire finisher
- Asbestos-covered wire finisher
- Automatic bolt machine operator
- Automatic coil machine operator
- Automatic coiling machine operator – metal products manufacturing
- Automatic machine metal polisher
- Axle cutter
- Barbed wire machine tender
- Beading machine operator – metal products manufacturing
- Bench loom wire weaver
- Bolt header operator
- Bolt machine operator
- Bolt maker
- Braider tender
- Braiding machine tender – wire products manufacturing
- Buckshot swage operator
- Bullet cutter and former
- Bullet cutter and former – metal products manufacturing
- Bullet maker
- Bullet-shaping machine tender
- Bullet-swaging machine adjuster
- Bullet-swaging machine setter – metal products manufacturing
- Bunching machine operator
- Cable armourer
- Cable insulator
- Cable-braiding machine operator
- Cage maker – wire products manufacturing
- Can inspector – metal products manufacturing
- Can machine operator
- Can machine setter
- Can-forming machine operator
- Can-making machine operator
- Can-making machine setter
- Carbide press tender
- Cartridge primers drop tester
- Chain inspector
- Chemical processing machine operator
- Chiller operator – chemical processing
If your position is on the above list, you have found your relevant NOC Code, it is 9418
How Do I Move to Canada to Live and Work as a metal products machine operator?
Step 1 : Determine you are eligible to immigrate
The simplest way to do this is to take our free visa assessment. There are more than 80 visa pathways to Canada. Once you take your visa assessment we will be able to guide you as to which is the best path for your particular circumstances.
Step 2: Have Your Qualifications Accredited for Canada
In order to live and work in Canada as a metal products machine operator, you will need to have your qualifications that you earned outside of Canada accredited and ensure that it is recognized in Canada.
An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) confirms that your degree, diploma or certificate is both valid and equal to Canadian standards. This is vital as it will allow you to claim the Permanent Residency points for your education and training and might also be required for employment, professional registration within Canada and Canadian immigration services.
Below is a list of designated organizations that are licensed to do your assessment:
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies;
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada;
- World Education Services;
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS); and
- International Credential Evaluation Service.
Educational and experience requirements for Other metal products machine operators include:
- Some secondary school education is usually required.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Completion of a statistical process control (SPC) course may be required.
- Completion of courses in hydraulics pneumatics and electronics systems may be required for moulding process operators.
- On-the-job training is provided.
You may be required to provide a range of documentation and references to prove your abilities and experience during your evaluation process for Canadian Immigration.
Step 3: Start the Migration Process, apply for your Canada Visa
There are many routes you can take when moving to Canada as a metal products machine operator but we’ve listed the top 4 ways that will give you the greatest chances of success in the application process:
- Express Entry system
- Provincial Nominee Program
- The Rural and Northern Immigration Program
- The Atlantic Immigration Pilot
1. Express Entry
The Express Entry (EE) system is our top choice for moving to Canada as a metal products machine operator. Not only is it the fastest but it is also one of the simplest ways to immigrate to Canada. With the right age, language skills in French and/or English, qualifications and other criteria you could be moving to Canada fast, you could be on your way to Canada in 6 months.
The first stage in your Canadian Express Entry immigration process is to calculate your Canada Immigration points for Express Entry using the Canadian Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Some of the elements that CRS Points are awarded for include:
- English ability
- French ability
- Your partner’s skills
- Work experience
Take our free online visa assessment for an up to date report on whether you have enough points to move to Canada as a metal products machine operator from both an Express Entry and Immigration points perspective.
2. Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) allows skilled and semi-skilled immigrants to live and work in Canada. You will need a valid job offer in Canada of at least 1 year for most immigration streams. 11 provinces and territories have their own PNPs, each with their own with specific labor needs.
If your skills match what your chosen province or territory is looking for, you may receive a provincial nomination, which is worth 600 extra Permanent Residency points which means that you’re practically assured of an offer for Canadian permanent residence.
3. The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
Seeing as Other metal products machine operators are in-demand you may be eligible to immigrate to Canada through the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP). There are 11 participating communities currently participating in the pilot program. You will need a valid job offer in one of the participating communities to be considered eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residency through the RNIP.
4. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot allows intermediate to highly and semi-skilled foreign workers to move to Canada’s Atlantic provinces and seeing as Other metal products machine operators are in high need in the 4 Atlantic provinces, you may be eligible to apply if you have a valid job offer for at least 1 year.
Step 4: Apply for a metal products machine operator Job in Canada
As a highly skilled worker, it is not a requirement that you have a job to be able to immigrate to Canada but it will make it faster. It will help with the immigration process as you can earn between 50 and 200 PR points for a valid job offer. This moves you ahead in the pool of candidates, as the more points you have the more chance you have of receiving an invitation in one of the many offer rounds made within the Canada Visa System.
Other metal products machine operators in Canada are described as doing the following:
- Operate or tend automatic or multi-purpose machines including wire looms to produce metal parts and metal products such as wire screening fencing tinware metal baskets racks hooks metal tubing and similar articles
- Fit and assemble components using hand and power tools
- Clean polish file or otherwise finish products
- Check products for quality and other specifications
- May clean and lubricate machinery.
- Record production data
- May operate equipment from a control room or from control consoles located near the production units.
- Calendering process operators
- Set up and operate calendering machines which transform dough-consistent plastic mass into continuous sheets or films of specified thickness
You can expect to see these terms in Job ads in Canada for Other metal products machine operators along with the following common tasks, duties and responsibilities of Other metal products machine operators in Canada.
There has never been a better time to get moving to Canada as a metal products machine operator.
If you are looking to apply to move to Canada in a different occupation, you can find the information on our Canada Skilled Immigration Guides page.
If you are looking for a job in Canada – you can find a guide on each occupation and the job application procedure for Canada on our Canada Job Guides index.
As mentioned above you will need to attend the Canadian Embassy nearest you during your application process to live in Canada as a metal products machine operator. You can find the complete list of all Canadian Embassies Worldwide here.