Immigrate to Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing
Supervisors electronics manufacturing are in demand right across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer.
There are thousands of Supervisors electronics manufacturing just like you moving to Canada. Find out how to join them. Canada needs more Supervisors electronics manufacturing. If you are thinking about moving to Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing, all the information you need is right here.
Supervisors electronics manufacturing are wanted in Canada
Did you know that Supervisors electronics manufacturing are one of the most in-demand jobs in Canada? Supervisors electronics manufacturing are in high demand in all 11 of Canada’s provinces and territories, and as a highly-skilled professional, you can expect to earn between $64700 and $104500 per year.
When considering Canada as your new home, there are not only numerous immigration options for you to choose from, but plenty of job opportunities too.
Jobs in Canada for Supervisors electronics manufacturing
One of the biggest questions when moving to Canada is “will I be able to find work as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing in Canada?”. The simple answer is Yes, you will! (Of course each Supervisors electronics manufacturing level of training and experience is a core factor, as is the case in any country.)
Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about jobs in Canada for Supervisors electronics manufacturing.
Is There Really a Demand for Supervisors electronics manufacturing in Canada?
Yes there is! As mentioned previously, you can immigrate to Canada as an experienced Supervisor electronics manufacturing with a high chance of finding employment in any of Canada’s 11 provinces. These job opportunities can be found in:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Over the next few years, it is estimated that there will be 23000 new jobs created due to expansion and a need for replacement as well as 30000 new positions for graduates and immigrants to fill who want to live and work in Canada.
This is why Canada needs Supervisors electronics manufacturing. You really can be moving to Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing
How Much Do Supervisors electronics manufacturing Earn in Canada?
Salaries in Canada are very competitive and, as an experienced Supervisor electronics manufacturing, you can expect to earn between $64700 and $104500 per year.
How do I search for Supervisor electronics manufacturing positions in Canada?
Most Supervisor electronics manufacturing jobs in Canada are advertised online on jobs sites. Often, a code is used to identify Supervisor electronics manufacturing jobs. These codes are used across Canada to identify all kinds of occupations.
The codes are called NOC codes. The NOC code for Supervisor electronics manufacturing is 9222. There are a range of positions that are associated with Supervisors electronics manufacturing.
These are occupations many Supervisors electronics manufacturing also participate in. If you work in or are employed as any of the following positions, you are covered by the overarching noc code of 9222 for Supervisors electronics manufacturing
Supervisors in electronics manufacturing supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who assemble fabricate test repair and inspect electronic parts components and systems. They are employed in electronics manufacturing plants.;
Further Positions within the term of Supervisor electronics manufacturing include:
- Assembly and test electronic equipment manufacturing supervisor
- Assembly and test foreman/woman – electronics manufacturing
- Assembly and test supervisor – electronics manufacturing
- Assembly and testing supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Assembly supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Business and commercial machine assembly supervisor
- Business and commercial machines assembly foreman/woman
- Coil winding foreman/woman – electronics manufacturing
- Communications equipment assembly foreman/woman – electronics manufacturing
- Communications equipment assembly supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Communications equipment testing supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Communications equipment testing supervisor – electronics manufacturing
- Crystal processing foreman/woman – electronics manufacturing
- Electronic assembly foreman/woman
- Electronic assembly supervisor
- Electronic equipment fabricating and assembling foreman/woman
- Electronic equipment fabricating and assembling supervisor
- Electronic equipment fabricating and assembling workers foreman/woman
- Electronic inspection foreman/woman – electronics manufacturing
- Electronics manufacturing foreman/woman
- Electronics manufacturing supervisor
- Final assembly and testing foreman/woman – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Final assembly and testing supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Foreman/woman – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Inspectors and testers foreman/woman – electronic equipment fabrication assembly installation and repair
- Integrated circuit (IC) fabrication supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Integrated-circuit-board fabrication supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Printed circuit board (PCB) fabrication foreman/woman – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Printed circuit board (PCB) fabrication supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Production foreman/woman – electronics manufacturing
- Production supervisor – electronics manufacturing
- Semiconductor assembly foreman/woman
- Supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Systems test foreman/woman – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Systems testing supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
- Test supervisor – electronic equipment manufacturing
If your position is on the above list, you have found your relevant NOC Code, it is 9222
How Do I Move to Canada to Live and Work as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing?
Step 1 : Determine you are eligible to immigrate
The simplest way to do this is to take our free visa assessment. There are more than 80 visa pathways to Canada. Once you take your visa assessment we will be able to guide you as to which is the best path for your particular circumstances.
Step 2: Have Your Qualifications Accredited for Canada
In order to live and work in Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing, you will need to have your qualifications that you earned outside of Canada accredited and ensure that it is recognized in Canada.
An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) confirms that your degree, diploma or certificate is both valid and equal to Canadian standards. This is vital as it will allow you to claim the Permanent Residency points for your education and training and might also be required for employment, professional registration within Canada and Canadian immigration services.
Below is a list of designated organizations that are licensed to do your assessment:
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies;
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada;
- World Education Services;
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS); and
- International Credential Evaluation Service.
Educational and experience requirements for Supervisors electronics manufacturing include:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of experience as an electronics assembler fabricator inspector or tester are usually required.
You may be required to provide a range of documentation and references to prove your abilities and experience during your evaluation process for Canadian Immigration.
Step 3: Start the Migration Process, apply for your Canada Visa
There are many routes you can take when moving to Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing but we’ve listed the top 4 ways that will give you the greatest chances of success in the application process:
- Express Entry system
- Provincial Nominee Program
- The Rural and Northern Immigration Program
- The Atlantic Immigration Pilot
1. Express Entry
The Express Entry (EE) system is our top choice for moving to Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing. Not only is it the fastest but it is also one of the simplest ways to immigrate to Canada. With the right age, language skills in French and/or English, qualifications and other criteria you could be moving to Canada fast, you could be on your way to Canada in 6 months.
The first stage in your Canadian Express Entry immigration process is to calculate your Canada Immigration points for Express Entry using the Canadian Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Some of the elements that CRS Points are awarded for include:
- English ability
- French ability
- Your partner’s skills
- Work experience
Take our free online visa assessment for an up to date report on whether you have enough points to move to Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing from both an Express Entry and Immigration points perspective.
2. Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) allows skilled and semi-skilled immigrants to live and work in Canada. You will need a valid job offer in Canada of at least 1 year for most immigration streams. 11 provinces and territories have their own PNPs, each with their own with specific labor needs.
If your skills match what your chosen province or territory is looking for, you may receive a provincial nomination, which is worth 600 extra Permanent Residency points which means that you’re practically assured of an offer for Canadian permanent residence.
3. The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
Seeing as Supervisors electronics manufacturing are in-demand you may be eligible to immigrate to Canada through the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP). There are 11 participating communities currently participating in the pilot program. You will need a valid job offer in one of the participating communities to be considered eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residency through the RNIP.
4. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot allows intermediate to highly and semi-skilled foreign workers to move to Canada’s Atlantic provinces and seeing as Supervisors electronics manufacturing are in high need in the 4 Atlantic provinces, you may be eligible to apply if you have a valid job offer for at least 1 year.
Step 4: Apply for a Supervisor electronics manufacturing Job in Canada
As a highly skilled worker, it is not a requirement that you have a job to be able to immigrate to Canada but it will make it faster. It will help with the immigration process as you can earn between 50 and 200 PR points for a valid job offer. This moves you ahead in the pool of candidates, as the more points you have the more chance you have of receiving an invitation in one of the many offer rounds made within the Canada Visa System.
Supervisors electronics manufacturing in Canada are described as doing the following:
- Supervise co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who assemble fabricate inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies subassemblies parts and components
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties safety procedures and company policies and recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are followed
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment
You can expect to see these terms in Job ads in Canada for Supervisors electronics manufacturing along with the following common tasks, duties and responsibilities of Supervisors electronics manufacturing in Canada.
There has never been a better time to get moving to Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing.
If you are looking to apply to move to Canada in a different occupation, you can find the information on our Canada Skilled Immigration Guides page.
If you are looking for a job in Canada – you can find a guide on each occupation and the job application procedure for Canada on our Canada Job Guides index.
As mentioned above you will need to attend the Canadian Embassy nearest you during your application process to live in Canada as a Supervisor electronics manufacturing. You can find the complete list of all Canadian Embassies Worldwide here.
Useful links for Supervisors electronics manufacturing moving to Canada
Jacqueline Chow is an international immigration and visa expert with over 15 years of experience in the field. With a background in law and a passion for helping people, Jacqueline has built a reputation as a trusted and reliable source of information and advice on all aspects of immigration and visas. She has worked with clients from all over the world, including high-net-worth individuals, professionals, skilled workers and families. As a sought-after speaker and commentator Jacqueline has been featured in various media outlets and has given talks on immigration and visas at conferences and events around the world.