Immigrate to Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade
Technical sales specialists wholesale trade are in demand right across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer.
There are thousands of Technical sales specialists wholesale trade just like you moving to Canada. Find out how to join them. Canada needs more Technical sales specialists wholesale trade. If you are thinking about moving to Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade, all the information you need is right here.
Technical sales specialists wholesale trade are wanted in Canada
Did you know that Technical sales specialists wholesale trade are one of the most in-demand jobs in Canada? Technical sales specialists wholesale trade are in high demand in all 11 of Canada’s provinces and territories, and as a highly-skilled professional, you can expect to earn between $73500 and $99600 per year.
When considering Canada as your new home, there are not only numerous immigration options for you to choose from, but plenty of job opportunities too.
Jobs in Canada for Technical sales specialists wholesale trade
One of the biggest questions when moving to Canada is “will I be able to find work as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade in Canada?”. The simple answer is Yes, you will! (Of course each Technical sales specialists wholesale trade level of training and experience is a core factor, as is the case in any country.)
Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about jobs in Canada for Technical sales specialists wholesale trade.
Is There Really a Demand for Technical sales specialists wholesale trade in Canada?
Yes there is! As mentioned previously, you can immigrate to Canada as an experienced Technical sales specialist wholesale trade with a high chance of finding employment in any of Canada’s 11 provinces. These job opportunities can be found in:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Over the next few years, it is estimated that there will be 23000 new jobs created due to expansion and a need for replacement as well as 30000 new positions for graduates and immigrants to fill who want to live and work in Canada.
This is why Canada needs Technical sales specialists wholesale trade. You really can be moving to Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade
How Much Do Technical sales specialists wholesale trade Earn in Canada?
Salaries in Canada are very competitive and, as an experienced Technical sales specialist wholesale trade, you can expect to earn between $73500 and $99600 per year.
How do I search for Technical sales specialist wholesale trade positions in Canada?
Most Technical sales specialist wholesale trade jobs in Canada are advertised online on jobs sites. Often, a code is used to identify Technical sales specialist wholesale trade jobs. These codes are used across Canada to identify all kinds of occupations.
The codes are called NOC codes. The NOC code for Technical sales specialist wholesale trade is 6221. There are a range of positions that are associated with Technical sales specialists wholesale trade.
These are occupations many Technical sales specialists wholesale trade also participate in. If you work in or are employed as any of the following positions, you are covered by the overarching noc code of 6221 for Technical sales specialists wholesale trade
Technical sales specialists wholesale trade sell a range of technical goods and services such as scientific agricultural and industrial products electricity telecommunications services and computer services to governments and to commercial and industrial establishments in domestic and international localities. They are employed by establishments that produce or provide technical goods and services such as pharmaceutical companies industrial equipment manufacturing companies grain elevators computer services firms engineering firms and hydroelectric companies or they may be self-employed technical sales specialists/agents who contract their services to other companies. Technical sales specialists who are supervisors are included in this unit group.;
Further Positions within the term of Technical sales specialist wholesale trade include:
- Agricultural equipment and supplies technical salesperson
- Aircraft sales representative
- Aircraft technical sales specialist
- Alternate heating energy consultant
- Alternative heating energy consultant – wholesale
- Applications sales engineer
- Assistant grain elevator manager
- Broadcasting equipment salesperson
- Chemicals sales representative
- Commercial and industrial equipment and supplies sales representative – technical wholesale
- Communication equipment sales representative
- Computer applications sales engineer
- Computer business agent
- Computer equipment sales specialist
- Computer software sales representative
- Computer system sales representative
- Construction equipment sales representative
- Construction material sales representative
- Country grain elevator agent
- Country grain elevator manager
- Country grain elevator operator
- Customer support representative – wholesale
- Dental equipment and supplies salesperson
- Diagnostic instrument sales representative
- Electrical equipment sales representative
- Electrical industrial equipment sales representative
- Electricity sales representative
- Electronic data-processing (EDP) hardware and services sales representative
- Electronic equipment salesperson – wholesale
- Engineering equipment salesperson
- Engineering supplies salesperson
- Export company technical sales specialist
- Farm equipment salesperson
- Farm machinery salesperson
- Forestry equipment sales representative
- Forestry machinery sales representative
- Grain elevator agent
- Grain elevator district manager
If your position is on the above list, you have found your relevant NOC Code, it is 6221
How Do I Move to Canada to Live and Work as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade?
Step 1 : Determine you are eligible to immigrate
The simplest way to do this is to take our free visa assessment. There are more than 80 visa pathways to Canada. Once you take your visa assessment we will be able to guide you as to which is the best path for your particular circumstances.
Step 2: Have Your Qualifications Accredited for Canada
In order to live and work in Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade, you will need to have your qualifications that you earned outside of Canada accredited and ensure that it is recognized in Canada.
An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) confirms that your degree, diploma or certificate is both valid and equal to Canadian standards. This is vital as it will allow you to claim the Permanent Residency points for your education and training and might also be required for employment, professional registration within Canada and Canadian immigration services.
Below is a list of designated organizations that are licensed to do your assessment:
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies;
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada;
- World Education Services;
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS); and
- International Credential Evaluation Service.
Educational and experience requirements for Technical sales specialists wholesale trade include:
- A university degree or college diploma in a program related to the product or service is usually required.
- Experience in sales or in a technical occupation related to the product or service may be required.
- Licensure by the insurance governing body in the province or territory of employment is required.
You may be required to provide a range of documentation and references to prove your abilities and experience during your evaluation process for Canadian Immigration.
Step 3: Start the Migration Process, apply for your Canada Visa
There are many routes you can take when moving to Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade but we’ve listed the top 4 ways that will give you the greatest chances of success in the application process:
- Express Entry system
- Provincial Nominee Program
- The Rural and Northern Immigration Program
- The Atlantic Immigration Pilot
1. Express Entry
The Express Entry (EE) system is our top choice for moving to Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade. Not only is it the fastest but it is also one of the simplest ways to immigrate to Canada. With the right age, language skills in French and/or English, qualifications and other criteria you could be moving to Canada fast, you could be on your way to Canada in 6 months.
The first stage in your Canadian Express Entry immigration process is to calculate your Canada Immigration points for Express Entry using the Canadian Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Some of the elements that CRS Points are awarded for include:
- English ability
- French ability
- Your partner’s skills
- Work experience
Take our free online visa assessment for an up to date report on whether you have enough points to move to Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade from both an Express Entry and Immigration points perspective.
2. Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) allows skilled and semi-skilled immigrants to live and work in Canada. You will need a valid job offer in Canada of at least 1 year for most immigration streams. 11 provinces and territories have their own PNPs, each with their own with specific labor needs.
If your skills match what your chosen province or territory is looking for, you may receive a provincial nomination, which is worth 600 extra Permanent Residency points which means that you’re practically assured of an offer for Canadian permanent residence.
3. The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
Seeing as Technical sales specialists wholesale trade are in-demand you may be eligible to immigrate to Canada through the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP). There are 11 participating communities currently participating in the pilot program. You will need a valid job offer in one of the participating communities to be considered eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residency through the RNIP.
4. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot allows intermediate to highly and semi-skilled foreign workers to move to Canada’s Atlantic provinces and seeing as Technical sales specialists wholesale trade are in high need in the 4 Atlantic provinces, you may be eligible to apply if you have a valid job offer for at least 1 year.
Step 4: Apply for a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade Job in Canada
As a highly skilled worker, it is not a requirement that you have a job to be able to immigrate to Canada but it will make it faster. It will help with the immigration process as you can earn between 50 and 200 PR points for a valid job offer. This moves you ahead in the pool of candidates, as the more points you have the more chance you have of receiving an invitation in one of the many offer rounds made within the Canada Visa System.
Technical sales specialists wholesale trade in Canada are described as doing the following:
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess clients’ needs recommend or assist in the selection of appropriate goods or services and negotiate prices or other sales terms
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients’ needs
- Develop sales presentations proposals or other materials to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts and maintain customer records
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Retail and wholesale buyers may specialize in a particular merchandise line.
You can expect to see these terms in Job ads in Canada for Technical sales specialists wholesale trade along with the following common tasks, duties and responsibilities of Technical sales specialists wholesale trade in Canada.
There has never been a better time to get moving to Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade.
If you are looking to apply to move to Canada in a different occupation, you can find the information on our Canada Skilled Immigration Guides page.
If you are looking for a job in Canada – you can find a guide on each occupation and the job application procedure for Canada on our Canada Job Guides index.
As mentioned above you will need to attend the Canadian Embassy nearest you during your application process to live in Canada as a Technical sales specialist in wholesale trade. You can find the complete list of all Canadian Embassies Worldwide here.