Address and Contact Details for Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada
Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada Address
- Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada
- 197 Wurtemburg Street
- “Ottawa, ON K1N 8L9”
- Phone 1 : (+1) (613) 244 24 70
- Phone 2: .
- Fax : (+1) (613) 789 34 42
- Email : [email protected]
- Website : ottava.be.mfa.gov.tr
Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada Opening Hours
The Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada Office opening hours are:
Important Note: Please contact the Turkey Embassy in advance of any visit. The Turkish follows a mixture of Canada Public Holidays and Turkish National Holidays and these dates are subject to change on a regular basis. The Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada request that you contact them on . prior to visiting so they may better prepared to assist you upon your arrival.
Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada Appointments
If you need to make an appointment with the Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada, this can be done by contacting the embassy on : (+1) (613) 244 24 70
You may need to make an appointment for services such as:
- Canadian and Turkey Passport and Visa interviews
- Notarization of Turkish Documentation
- Witnessing Canadian or Turkish Documents
- Citizenship interviews for children born overseas to parents with citizenship of Turkey
- or other requirements for your visas, travel, licensing checks, documentation requirements or advice.
The Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada has certain times available for appointments and these vary month to month. Don’t simply show up in at 197 Wurtemburg Street without an appointment as you may find you will need to come back another day for a set appointment.
Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada Services Offered
About the Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada
The Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada, provides a range of Embassy and Consular services to Citizens of Turkey, Canadian and international citizens in Canada needing services related to Turkish.
The Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada, Canada provides services for:
- General or specific information regarding the Turkey economy, culture, sports and education.
- Turkey Citizenship Information. Including the documentation requirements, the process and the timeframe for obtaining Turkey Citizenship. This may be for people of Turkish descent or for children born overseas as well as situations such as immigration and adoption.
- Specific contacts and information in Turkey – such as contacts for doing business in Turkey or Government departments to help you with your specific requirements.
- Turkey Visas. The Embassy takes applications and processes visa applications for Canadians and International citizens wishing to visit, do business in or live permanently in Turkey
- Turkey Passports – The Turkey takes applications for and delivers Turkey passports.
Visas and Passports for Turkey
Visas and Passports via the Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada
There are many different kinds of visas for Turkey. Each type of visa is for different circumstances and each type of visa requires different documentation. There are visitor visas, business visas, partner visas, temporary visas, permanent residency visas, study visas and more.
Turkey Visas can take time to obtain. The Turkey Visa timeframes can be from a few days for simple visas to many months for more complex visas. Give yourself as much time as possible to obtain your Turkey visa. Contact us to find out the timeframes to expect on the specific visa type you are looking to apply for.
Canadian Visas for citizens of Turkey
If you are seeking services or documents in relation to being a citizen of Turkey looking to obtain or extend your Canadian Visa – you can obtain more information here – Canadian Immigration and Visa information. Or take our free Visa Assessment to determine which Canadian Visas you are eligible for:
Passports for Turkish Citizens.
Passports can be applied for or renewed at the Embassy. The process can take a few weeks, so please don’t leave your Turkish passport application or renewal to the last minute.
Contact us to ensure you have the full set of documentation required for your Turkey passport appointment. You are going to need ID documents and supporting paperwork as well as the passport application and fee.
Contacting us prior to your visit to the Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada will have you avoid any disappointment of needing to make multiple visits for your Turkey passport application or renewal.
Turkish Embassy Ottawa Canada Driving Directions